Thanks for visiting.
Unfortunately the blog is offline at the moment as I'm currently in the process of converting the London content into a book, cunningly titled "The Who, London".
Not
only will the book contain previously unpublished information, it will
also serve to correct a few mistakes which over time have become
accepted as fact within the history of Who writings.
Meanwhile,
if you have any questions you'd like answered about Who locations feel
free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to help out. Please note that I'm changing email address from "MusicLocations" to "TheWhoLondon". At the end of next month the latter will become the sole email contact - although with the lack of blog activity I am only checking the
mailbox occasionally at present, so apologies in advance for any delay in response.
Also, you can find me on Twitter @TheWhoLondon and Gab @TheWhoLondon, but they probably won't feature many updates until the book is closer to completion.
No comments:
Post a Comment