All original content appearing on this blog © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 www.thewholocationguide.blogspot.com.
Images: For the use of any images taken from flickr.com, credit has been given as required by the owner's copyright stipulations. I've also added a link to the owner's flickr page.
In all other cases permission has been sought for the use of each image where the copyright holder is known. Please appreciate that many images appear on the internet with no reference to their original source, so it can be difficult (and sometimes impossible) to assertain the identity of the actual owner. I have on occasion received images in emails with no clue as to the original source. In other cases known copyright owners have been emailed for permission, but have failed to respond.
If an image of yours appears here without credit or permission, please contact me and I will remove it immediately or add the required credit, thanks.
Google Street View: The Google Street View imagery appears on the blog in accordance with Google's terms and conditions of use.